วันอาทิตย์ที่ 11 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Beautiful Sunshine Day

Dear Myself ,

Yesterday , my friend came to visit me at my place . It is her last weekend for

this country and she will return to her home country next Saturday .

We met at 11 am at the bus station . I came early around 10.45 am. and she was

there at that time as well . We decided to go to bookshop because we wanted some

grammar book . After that we went to cloth shop in the shopping center .

I bought one dress and rope (morning coat) . We went to the supermarket

to buy some food for picnic . It's the second time I cook pasta .

I put shrimps , mushrooms and peas together . We went to the peer to find a nice location

to sit down . Another friend came to join us and took the picture with

the sea background . It such a lovely day . We went back around 6 pm with 4 bottles of drink to

watch a feel good movie at my room . Sipping the cocktail along watching movie

make me feel good. I bought the fragrance oil and candle to light my room . I felt

so blossom with its sense. Last night , I slept on new bed . I put the mattress on top of

it . It made the bed thick . Thank you my friend who recommended me.

Hope you sleep tight .

SimplyHappy

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น